We have moved to 567 W Douglas Avenue. Come visit us in our new location, just east of the clock tower in the Delano District.Get Directions
Mind flex: Holiday movie trivia
While you’re decking the halls, spinning the dreidel, hanging stockings with care or lighting the menorah, cozy up for some laughs this holiday season. Quiz your friends and family to see who knows these popular holiday movies best. No Scrooges or Grinches allowed!
1. In the movie “Elf,” what does Buddy say when he answers the phone?
A. “Smiling’s my favorite.”
B. “What’s your favorite color?”
C. “Treat every day like Christmas.”
2. “Every time a bell rings, an angel gets its wings” is from what movie?
A. “How the Grinch Stole Christmas”
B. “A Christmas Carol”
C. “It’s a Wonderful Life”
3. In “Miracle on 34th Street,” Kris Kringle works at what department store?
4. “You’ll shoot your eye out!” is from what classic Christmas movie?
A. “Home Alone”
B. “Holiday Inn”
C. “A Christmas Story”
5. In “National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation,” what does Clark Griswold plan to buy with the Christmas bonus he’s expecting from work?
A. A new car
B. A swimming pool
C. An RV
6. In “Home Alone,” what do the two robbers call themselves?
A. The Sticky Bandits
B. The Sneaky Bandits
C. The Wet Bandits
7. What was the name of the hotel where the main characters of “White Christmas” stayed?
A. Holiday Inn
B. Columbia Inn
C. Christmas Inn
8. “Eight Crazy Nights” was inspired by a song written by which comedic actor?
A. Rob Schneider
B. Jon Lovitz
C. Adam Sandler
9. Tom Hanks played the roles of six different characters in what movie?
A. “The Polar Express”
B. “How the Grinch Stole Christmas”
10. Where does “How the Grinch Stole Christmas” take place?
A. In a snow globe
B. Inside a snowflake
C. On a cloud
Answers: 1 – B, 2 – C, 3 – A, 4 – C, 5 – B, 6 – C, 7 – B, 8 – C, 9 – A, 10 – BBack to issue